Note: Existing SalesVu users that have a kitchen printer will not need to do any additional configuration as online and branded app orders will automatically print to the kitchen printer.
Once your compatible printer is configured to your iPad please follow these steps:
1. Open the SalesVu POS
2. Touch on the 'gear' (settings) icon
3. Touch on 'Printer Options'
4. Search for printer/test print
5. Once the printer is found you can perform a test print to verify
1. Sign into SalesVu.com
2. Click on 'Settings'
3. Click on the 3 dots and printer settings
4. Locate your printer name that was found on the POS or KDS name
5. Change it from receipt to kitchen
6. Select all categories that you would like to automatically print to the kitchen printer or display