A specialized cable (rj11 to rj45) connects from the back of the receipt printer to the cash drawer. The larger end connects to the back of the printer and the smaller end connects to the drawer. You can view or purchase the cable below from our hardware partner.
Articles in this section
- Configuring the Bluetooth printer (Star Micronics TSP143iiiBI)
- Configuring the cash drawer (APG Vasario)
- Configuring WiFi Printers (Star Micronics TSP143iiiW)
- Configuring the USB printer (Star Micronics 143IIIU)
- Configuring the ethernet printers (Star Micronics 143LAN)
- How to set up different printers
- How to Set Up your Printers using the POS (General)
- Can I use one printer with multiple iPads?
- Configuring the Bluetooth printer (Star Micronics TSP650II BTi)
- Can we use one printer as a receipt printer and a kitchen printer? Can we print separate kitchen tickets for different product categories?