Instructions below is a configuration for 1 printer and 1 cash drawer setup. Before setting up the hardware please ensure that your wireless router and internet modem has been setup.
Model - Star Micronics 143iiiw
Note: Please verify if your wireless router has a ‘WPS’ button
- Printer: Plug the power cord into an outlet and power on the printer.
- Cash Drawer: A specialized cable connects to the of the printer to the cash drawer.
- Pairing: Hold down the ‘red’ (pair) button on the back of the printer until the blue light flashes. Then release the pair button.
- Hold down the ‘WPS’ button on your wireless router for a 5 seconds and release
- A successful connection between the printer and wireless router is established once a solid blue light appears on the printer. The printer will automatically print a configuration sheet.
- Once completed you can now search for the printer within the SalesVu POS: Settings > Printer Options > Search for printer/test print