Recreating your floor plan is easy with OnTheList since you can create your rooms or floors directly on the app.
1. Open the app
2. Click on "Manage Layout"
3. Make sure you are in the correct floor or room that you want to create a table in. To switch rooms or floors - click the drop down menu to select the correct one.
4. Once you have established the correct room or floor, click on the "+ Add" icon
5. Fill in resource name, capacity, and select a desired shape for the icon
6. Click on "Done"
7. Your new table will appear in a gray color, drag and drop it to desired position
8. Click "Save" and click "Yes" on the alert pop up
It will redirect you to the main table layout.