'Cross Device Sync' feature gives an option to be able to edit and view orders across multiple devices.
Please note that cross device sync feature slows down operations overall because it requires constant sync between the devices.
How to enable devices for cross device sync:
- Log in to SalesVu.com
- Go to 'Settings'
- Click 'Cross Device Sync'
- Select the devices you want to be synced by ticking the box on the right side of the device names
- Click on 'Save' at the right bottom corner
How to use cross device sync on POS:
a. Edit open orders from different devices:
- Please note that you should not edit the same open order from multiple devices at the same time. Try to edit an order from one device at a time
- Open an order you want to edit and add/remove products
- Touch on 'Save' button next to the 'Pay' button at the right bottom
- Once 'Save' button is touched, the order can be opened on other iPads and further edited/closed
b. Access closed orders from multiple devices:
- Open SalesVu POS app > touch on 'Orders' tab
- Select 'Closed' orders filter under the order status filter
- Select a payment device name under 'All Sources' filter