The 'Z-report' is a report that will provide the overall sales for the date range that is entered. It includes a breakdown of gross/net sales, total cash/credit card, card type, tax collected, taxable vs non taxable sales etc. Notice that the Z-report simply provides an accumulative total.
Articles in this section
- Option to Hide deleted products in reports
- Exporting a Z-report
- Loyalty Cash in Z-report
- Exporting a Z-Report
- Profitability Report
- Sales Report broken down by day.
- Meaning of Color highlights in Orders Report
- 'Close out' report sent by email daily.
- Report pulling Inventory below Threshold
- Do you have a report that shows all discounts on orders?