From the web portal:
- Go to ‘Settings’ feature and click on ‘Tax Mangement’
- Click ‘Add Tax Bracket’ to add a new tax Or
Click ‘Edit’ next to an existing Tax Bracket to modify it.
3. For each tax Bracket, define:
- A Name that will be printed as the tax description on the receipt
- A Rate that can be up to 5 decimals
- Set a Tax Bracket as default. It will be assigned by default to all new products.
4. Once Tax Brackets are created, you can assign them to product respecting the following rules:
- You can associate as many tax brackets to a product that is required by the local legislation. The total of each Tax Bracket will be printed on the receipt.
- Tax can be included in sales price or not included in sales price but a same product can only have on type of tax, which means either include or not included in sales price.
For more information go to How to Create / Edit a product