The credit card batch process is by default automatically done at 4AM ET daily (i.e., if you process a transaction on Monday it will be batched at 4AM ET on Tuesday morning and deposited on Wednesday. Transactions processed on Friday-Sunday will batch Monday morning at 4AM ET and be deposited on Tuesday/Wednesday as banks do not deposit on the weekends. The deposits from the weekend will be separate deposit amounts. Swiped transactions and manually keyed transactions will be batched separately as well.
Note: U.S. or Canadian Merchants using Vantiv / Mercury Payment Systems (MPS) or U.S. merchants using Century Payments have the option to change the default batch time of 4AM EST to batch automatically any hour of the day. To make this change for MPS please see the steps below. To change with Century contact them directly to change.
1. Sign in to SalesVu.com as the account owner
2. Click 'Account' in the upper right hand corner
3. Click the 'MPS Batch Closeout Time' icon
4. Next to the location name click 'Change to SalesVu'
5. Then either contact contact SalesVu via email, chat or phone at 888-900-5819 from 8AM - 10PM CST and let us know that you changed your batch and you need it updated or contact Vantiv / Mercury Payment Systems (MPS) directly at 800-846-4472 and ask them to change your batch from automatic to merchant initiated.