To process refunds / Exchanges from the SalesVu.com Cloud Management Portal
1. Login to SalesVu.com
2. Click 'Features,' then 'Orders'
3. Using the filters on the left hand side find the order that you want to refund (i.e., Order ID, Customer Name, Date Range, etc)
4. Click the green '+' button or anywhere on the order to expand it
5. Click the 'Refund/Exchange' button
6. From here on the left hand side you can choose the products you want to refund (or click 'Refund All' to check all boxes)
7. If you want to return the products to inventory click the check boxes under 'Return to Inventory' for each product (or click 'Select All')
8. Click 'Exchange' next to any products that need to be exchanged (then choose the new product)
9. When everything is set click 'Continue,' the next page will show you the refund total, click 'Next' to finalize
Note - If you want to process a refund that does not correspond to a product amount please send the details to email@example.com and we will process for you manually. We will have this feature in a future update.
On a device (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) - (Can only be done before the batch period, by default 4AM ET)
1. Touch the 'Orders' button
2. Touch 'Closed' orders
3. Select the order to be refunded (touch anywhere except the envelope)
4. Touch the 'Trash Can,' then touch 'Delete Order'
5. A popup will appear asking you to confirm the refund, touch 'Refund' (if you see a different popup the order has probably batched)
For cash refunds please delete the original order and re-ring a new order. We will have the refund feature from SalesVu.com for other payment methods in SalesVu 3.4.
If you have additional questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, start a chat at SalesVu.com or give us a call at 888-900-5819 from 8AM - 10PM CST, 7 days per week.