To get access the in-app return feature, you would need to be subscribed to any of the bundles that we offer (basic or full) or the Gift Cards and Loyalty feature.
1. There are 5 filters you can use to locate the original transaction.
a. Customer name
b. Customer email
c. Order Name
d. Order ID
e. Last 4 digits of the credit card
2. The new in app refund will only allow for you issue back 'store credit' in the form of loyalty points. You can continue to process actual credit card refunds from the web portal as you are now.
3. You can also do exchanges with this new feature. If a customer is exchanging for a product that cost more, then they will need to pay the difference. If they are exchanging for something less, then the rest is earned in loyalty points which they can redeem on their next visit.
4. Your loyalty percentage in your account needs to be configured for more than 0% even if you do not plan to use our integrated loyalty feature. It is required to use the in-app refund/exchange feature.
5. Using the new in-store credit/loyalty feature will not affect the original order. If the customer is exchanging a product and paying the difference then it will be treated as a completely new order. If they are returning or exchanging for something less then they will simply receive 'points' in their account.